Sunday, November 22, 2009

Recycling "broker jokers" that are disrespectful in the business.


As a facilitator and consultant in the commodity business, we have come across many disrespectful and abnoxious human beings. Do these creatures believe, that by being nasty and know it all, they really think, things will go their way in this business or any other business? I don't think so, the first thing, I do, is listen to their blabber mouth and then respectfully tell them, I'm sorry but I'm afraid I can't help you or do business with you at this time. I'm a believer of being a professional, even if the other party believes to act the opposite. In business, as first impressions, we need to be respectful and courteous when dealing with people we don't know and we are interested in doing business with. Why, Am I writing to you about this today? There has been many talks with different business partners that I have encounter in the past and we share the same experiences with disrespectful "brokers jokers" in the business. My reaction, once I'm done speaking with them is the following,  first they get file on a garbage list, with the opportunity to get recycled in the future. What do I mean by this? Well, the second time around, if you happen to come across the same individual again, they must and should hope and want, this time around they will get recycle and put back into the " I do business with", list. We all, deserve a second chance and possibly a third one, but after that there is no recycle button that will help them ever get close to being on the "A" list. As a recommendation, always be respectful, people in the other end acknowledge it and are more open in doing business with you.

http://www.lcfus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment